Standing in my toybox =)

Standing in my toybox =)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

hmm???

i really had no title for today...ive been thinking alot lately about CF..vince was admitted 3 times in his 1st year..when they drew blood just after he was 1 they already could not use his right arm because it was too scarrd..so if hes admitted again in the near future by like thanksgiving,im thinking im gonna question a port before all his veins are scarrd but i am not sure yet..he is up to taking more than 4 steps on his own and has 5 teeth..he also says "wiggle,wiggle,wiggle" and in which we think is adorable...here lately it seems as if alot of days have been rough for me...i hate seeing him sick..yes i know there are people living in their 50's and 60's with CF...but what about the young ones?? its always in my mind that sweet conner was only 7..im so scared i will lose my baby boy..maybe i just dont know enough about death and heaven..but i hope my lil guy will live forever,atleast longer than us..and hopefully we get to see him have his own babies..i think im gonna make this short before i burst into tears thinking about it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment