Standing in my toybox =)

Standing in my toybox =)

Monday, February 28, 2011

cleveland....

well we made our choice..that being cleveland..it really was a long thinking process..and after not knowing what to do i contacted the CFF by phone..i talked to a lady named leslie..she told me from the sounds of it that cleveland was doing a good job..that the only thing i can report is vince being yelled at in toledo..the other stuff is from every clinic being "different" but that i CAN file a complaint about toledo not looking into his feeding issues or the vest..cleveland has been awesome (atleast through email) i asked what happens if vince is admitted..is he allowed home for a holiday,bday,or contest) can he do IV meds at home? the answer is he cant go home for a day but scheduling can be done around a bday or whatever..and if vince tolerates meds he would go home with a picc after 3 days and finish meds here at home..ahhh! such a relief!!!!! cleveland ordered the vest which should be here tomorrow!!!! im really happy that he will be able to get the care he desevers! it SHOULD be less stress on me,sam and most importantly VINCE!!!! i think he would do better being at home on meds!! his own food,clothes,toys,and bed....
ok so onto the family drama..i miss going to my dads..but the last time i was there they all got mad because i wouldnt spank vince for kicking a toy..for one that little baby boy is MINE and i will do everything possible to protect him..then i go on to mention that he goes in time out or gets his hand smacked when appropriate..and my step mom jumps in and says that is considered child abuse! seriously no!!!!! my kid is the happiest cleanest kid i've recently seen in public!!!! he is 18 months old!!! he shouldnt be spanked!!!! i have talked to legal people and they ALL say i am doing the right thing!!!! my dad is still talking to me..however my sister has things posted on FB and my step mom left the day we argued..therefore i am not taking vince into that environment where yelling will more than likely occur! what gets me the most out of this,is that that SAME day my sister and i had went to lunch..were getting along..and agreed with toledo doing wrong by yelling at vince..then the other day says i need to yell at vince so he isnt afraid when others yell at him!!!! wow! really??? why yell at a baby??? i see how other kids act being yelled at..not gonna happen to a baby for sure! vince is doing the NORMAL toddler things!!! he has hit the 2 year old brain early..lol..yes he climbs and gets into things..yes he hits,and pinchs..he is told "no" and then after is put in timeout if he continues..well i could go on and on..but i just needed to get off my chest! i am trying to just keep my mouth shut..but hes my baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment